Who flora&faunavisions is looking for:
- A Creative Production/Office Assistant Intern who gets excited and motivated by technology, creativity and innovation.
- Someone who can support our creative production team, and has a lot of commitment, curiosity and ability to integrate into the team.
- You have a keen eye for detail and get excited about the work that we do- you will get incredible insights into our ongoing and upcoming international projects.
What your responsibilities will be:
- From day one, you will be taking part and working on projects for a whole range of international clients.
- Your responsibilities will vary, including organisational work and assisting the office management team with tasks such as meeting preparations.
- You will assist in carrying out research for projects, alongside presentation creation and mood boards.
- You will assist with appointments on location, as well as maintaining and preparing the studio schedule.
- Throughout your internship, you will learn what it takes to complete a project from idea to implementation.
What we would like from you:
- Applications should come from students who are completing studies in a relevant field.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail and visual aesthetics, as well having an awareness of current media trends.
- You will be someone who has an understanding into the processes of approval, and is able to time themselves independently to work towards deadlines.
- You should be familiar with MS Office and presentation programmes.
- Since we are an international studio for design, a clear ability to communicate in both spoken and written English is just as necessary as very good German.
- The internship lasts for 6 months, with a monthly pay of 450€.
- Finally, you are someone who has got strong interpersonal skills that comes alongside a strong team ethos- all of which is intertwined with a great sense of humour.
We are looking for a talented and inspiring intern who is ready to join our team from April 2020.
Sounds like the role for you? We are looking forward to receiving a well-detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org