Who flora&faunavisions is looking for:
- A full-time Multimedia Designer who gets excited and motivated by technology, interactive design, creativity and innovation.
- An individual who is creatively aware, and has an ability to take this talent and apply it to the field of technology.
What your responsibilities will be:
- From day one, you will be taking part and working on projects for a whole range of international clients, taking ideas right from concept to implementation in the areas of Motion Design, 3D-Design, Large-Scale Multimedia Installations, Interactive Design, 360-Degree Space Design and Projection Mapping.
- You will not only be working in our studio based in the heart of Berlin, but also assisting us on production in locations across the world.
- To do this you will need an acute understanding and knowledge of how to analyse a client brief, and how this then translates into a creative brief.
What we would like from you:
- A Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree in a related field (for example in Multimedia Design, Visual Communication, Art & Design).
- To have at least 3 years’ experience in Motion Design, Video Production, Interactive Design, Typography, Shootings, and 3D-Design.
- You have got a strong proficiency of the wider Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema4D, After Effects, Houdini- as well as a wide scope and foundation within a vast range of other software programs.
- Experience in designing digital media for physical spaces, and a familiarity within large-scale A/V installations.
- To have exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- You will be someone who has an understanding into the processes of approval, and is able to time themselves independently to work towards deadlines.
- You are someone who can take projects from ideation and design right through to implementation.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail and visual aesthetics, as well having an awareness of current media trends.
- You are able to communicate clearly in English and German, both in the verbal and written form.
- Finally, you are someone who has got strong interpersonal skills that comes alongside a strong team ethos- all of which is intertwined with a great sense of humour.
We are looking for a talented and inspiring team player who is ready to join our team immediately for a long-term period.
Sounds like the role for you? Then please send us a well-detailed application to email@example.com. We would love to see details about you and your portfolio, as well as salary expectations and how you see yourself contributing to the ecosystem of design that is flora&faunavisions.